Friday, August 4, 2017

My 2018 tours are now on sale


Bookings open!

We have just finished updating our website for 2018 and are excited to now take bookings! The lineup is similar to this year and we have print friendly flyers on our website for each of our tours. There are just two small changes. My North Sakura tour is pushing further north next year with two extra nights, one at the volcanic geopark of Lake Toya, and the other in Sapporo. For my City Lights & Alpine Trails tour, we will be skipping Sendai to have two nights at Oirase Gorge, allowing us more time to enjoy the pristine nature there... Please be aware that my Classic Sakura tour sold out very fast last year. We take bookings on a first come first served basis.

May & June tour reports

I took two groups on my City Lights & Alpine Trails tour this year. One group was my scheduled tour and the other was a private group. The first group had beautiful weather in Kamikochi on the roof of Japan, while the second group (pictured above) had a perfect day on Asahidake in Daisetsuzan National Park, Hokkaido. This tour is my grand walking tour - we traverse the length of Japan from Kyoto to Sapporo. It suits travellers who enjoy nature, regional food and culture.

Independent tours

A traveller's pic of a friendly local met on the Nakasendo this year...
If your schedule doesn't match my tours or you want to visit Japan in your own way, we can still assist you. We regularly put together independent tours for travellers like you. We provide everything you need to travel easily in Japan and tailor it to your personal interests. We're happy to help.

Where do I holiday during Australia's winter?

This was taken a few weeks ago on Iriomote Island south of Okinawa. It's a great place to escape the cold.

2 comments: