Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Getting everything ready for next year

 

2015 Tours online now


I've just finished my tour line up for 2015. I've made some changes to hopefully make them even more wonderful! My Classic Sakura tour now includes a stay at Hakone, so we may wake to views of Mt Fuji. I've also extended my Sakura Highland tour to give you more time in both Kyoto and Tokyo. My walking tours in the green season stay the same, so if you want to see Kamikochi (pic above taken on tour this year), why don't you join me?
 

My 2015 brochure is done!

 

Ookini to my friend and helper Jason, for putting my 2015 brochure together. Here's the front and back cover. You can see it all in electronic format here. What do you think? He's refreshed the website too, so check it out. I know it drives you crazy sometimes Jason, but thank you for your labour of love.
 

 

Spring green tour report

 
Here is a pic of wonderful fellow travellers overlooking Shirakawago village in central Japan. My City Lights & Alpine Trails tour was made up of a great mix of people from all around Australia. They all got on very well together, which made a very happy tour. It was agreed that the two nights at Kamikochi (despite the cold and the rain) was a highlight. It's a great place to get away - surrounded by snow capped peaks, beautiful river and monkeys! Thank you for finding my tour and joining me. Ookini!

 

2014 Tour update

 

Nearly all my tours have sold out for the rest of 2014. Only my Kumano Kodo walking tour has spots left. It's one of my favourite tours and was great last year. See details here:
14 Nov  
Spirit of Japan
more than 5 left     $2690     8 days

No comments:

Post a Comment